16 CPD POINTS
Open Approach Rhinoplasty
Held in Conjunction with the Department of Otolaryngology, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee
- Single delegate per work station
- Individual Thiel cadaver dissection
- Practical exercises in tip sculpturing, columella and septal struts, cartilage harvesting, osteotomy techniques and cartilage graft surgery.
- Lectures in peri-operative care, imaging and managing complications, etc
- High tutor delegate ratio
Course fee: £655 for trainees and £755 for consultants
Please note the venue of this course is not the Cuschieri Skills Centre, Ninewells Hospital
Centre for Anatomy & Human Identification
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee
The instruments for this course are supplied by Storz, the sutures are supplied by Covidien.